The French manicure has been around for ever. But it's a classic that has, since the late '90s, been met with waning appeal.
But things are changing. Now, gone are the days where it was just about the basic white tip. It has been modernised with a bit of metallic and pop of colour.
Play around with neon
1. When doing the fluorescent French, make sure your nails are short.
2. Keep a nude base.
3. Make the tip thin.
Add a bit of gold
1. Keep the traditional French manicure as is.
2. Apply a gold glitter nail polish on the tip of your nails or on one side of your nails.
Blue Retro French?? Atrévete a vivir cosas nuevas?? Mani Shellac/ Creekside ft. Cream Puff/ #frenchmani #frenchnails #shellac #bluefrench #cndshellac #manifriday #friday #trends #nails #instafashion #nailsdid #nailstyle #nailsonfleek #nailslovers #shellacsanjuan #uñaspuertorico #sanjuanpr #nailsbynormapr #crosswaymontehiedra #nailsporn #nailsdone #gelpolish #nailspolish
1. Apply any pastel colour of your choice as the base.
2. Apply a white nail polish at the tip of your nails.
1. Choose any neutral colour as the base.
2. Apply a different colour shade for each nail tip.
Visit your favourite nail technician for best results.
Keep an eye out for Gelish Dip, an Acrylic Dip System offering 5 French mani shades. The French Dip Jar included in this system creates perfect smile lines. See how it works here...
This system will be available from beginning March at various salons countrywide as well as at selected and FoxBox.