Love or crush?
You can’t stop thinking about him. You hear his voice in your mind’s eye. You wonder what he looks like with his clothes off. But is this love? Or just a passing fancy? Read the bullets and you decide…
It’s a crush when:
• You meet each other in the lift and you cannot think of a single thing to say.
• When someone else talks about him you can feel your face getting warm.
• You want to look cool in front of him.
• It’s difficult to make eye contact.
• Butterflies (anxious ones).
• Your attention is suddenly drawn to his forearm and such a wave of lust crashes down on you that it leaves you blushing.
• You try not to talk about him lest anyone notice.
• You fantasise about stroking his hair out of his eyes.
• You’d be very embarrassed if anyone found out.
• It usually passes quickly, thank God.
You’re in love when:
• You can talk to him for hours and you find everything about him fascinating.
• When someone else talks about him you smile.
• You want to tell him everything about yourself.
• When you look into his eyes it feels as if you’re drowning.
• Butterflies (happy ones)
• Your attention is suddenly drawn to his forearm and such a wave of lust comes crashing down on you that leaves you blushing.
• You have serious mentionitis and can’t stop talking about him.
• You fantasise about stroking his hair for hours.
• You want to scream it from the rooftops.
• If you’re lucky it can last a lifetime, thank God.
Do you go from crush to crush? Or do you have one true love?