Is it love or lust?
Well love is an intense feeling of affection toward another person while lust is strong desire of sexual nature that is based on physical attraction.
If you find yourself in this situation where you can’t tell if it love or lust? Here are signs to watch for to differentiate lust from love
Signs that you are inlove
- You want to spend quality time together rather than having sex
- You can’t stop thinking about the other person
- He motivates you to be a better person
- You get lost in conversations and forget about the hours passing
Signs that you are in lust
- You focus more on the physical appearance than inside.
- You prefer the fantacy.You like going out drinking at night
- You experience intense neediness
- There is stronger desire for sex,but not deep emotional conversations
According to psychologist Judith Orloff,Another sexual attraction is learning to stay centered and listen to your gut in the early stages of being with someone.This isn’t easy in the midst of hormones surging,but it essential to make healthy relationship decisions.She advices you to watch for these four negative gut feelings about your relationship
A little voice in your gut says “danger or beware”
You have a sense of malaise,discomfort,or feeling drained after yo are together
Your attraction feels destructive or dark
You are uncomforatbale with how this person is treating you,but you are afraid that if you mention it,you’ll push him otr her away.