Another first for local viewers, the cast of The Real Housewives of Johannesburg is made up of six gorgeous ladies sourced from around the country. The show is set to debut on 1Magic on August 3.
The Real Housewives brand is mostly known for showcasing the lavish lifestyles of housewives with larger-than-life personalities, along with their controversial relationships. Most of these women are well-off in their own right and let us into their luxurious homes where they dish out intimate moments throughout the show.
Despite the misconception that people have about housewives, this batch is far from typical. They are ordinary modern women, doing all it takes to stay on top of their A-game.
Meet the cast:
- Evodia Mogase — She started off as a teacher, then owned a catering business and is now a vegetation expert.
- Mercy Mogase — Mercy is a cheerful health fanatic who studied mechanical engineering and later joined Herbal Life as an ambassador and is also a motivational speaker.
- Brinette Seopela — She’s a beauty entrepreneur who owns a spa in Johannesburg.
- Naledi Willers — Wife to Metro Fm’s Naked DJ, she is a law student and former Miss Botswana second princess.
- Christall Kay — A lawyer-turned-businesswoman with ambitions of becoming a superstar, Christall has walked the runway as a model and features in a few commercials – all in preparation for a career as a musician.
- Busisiwe Ter Mors — The South Africa-born and England-raised golfer who is a mother of two.