Video Francois Oberholster
You will need:
- Adirondack chair/wooden deck chair
- Woodoc Water-Borne Deck
- Woodoc Colours in Opal and Seaweed
- mixing bucket
- mixing sticks
1. Before you apply Woodoc Water-Borne Deck, make sure the wood is raw and free of any sealant or paint; if it isn’t, sand it first.
2. Decant some of the Woodoc Water-Borne Deck into the mixing bucket (about 150ml). Pour the Opal Colours into the leftover Water-Borne Deck and mix well. Pour some of the Seaweed Colours into the mixing bucket and mix well.
3. Paint the entire chair with two coats of the Opal Colours, letting it dry between coats.
4. Paint every second slat on the back of the chair with two coats of the Seaweed Colours, letting it dry between coats.