Video Francois Oberholster
You will need
- rough pine (38 x 152 x 3 000mm) cut into six equal pieces
- 2.4m webbing
- Woodoc Water-Borne DECK
- staple gun
- steel ruler
1. Paint all sides of the timber with Woodoc Water-Borne DECK. Let it dry.
2. Lightly sand the first coat. Apply a second coat on all sides. Let it dry.
3. Repeat step 2.
4. Position the six pieces of timber next to each other, 6cm apart. Cut the webbing in half and attach the two pieces across all the planks with staples.
5. Roll your path out in the garden.