Video Francois Oberholster
You will need
- Woodoc Water-Borne Deck
- Woodoc Colours: Opal, Inky Blue and Clifton Grey
- three containers for mixing
- three paintbrushes
- mixing sticks
Before you start Sand the table and bench surfaces.
1. Pour the Woodoc Water-Borne Deck into the three containers in equal measures.
2. Pour a third of the Colours into the three containers and mix well.
3. Using the three colours, paint each of the planks on the table and benches in a random order. Let the paint dry then add a second coat.