Video Francois Oberholster
You will need
- craft knife
- cutting mat
- Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Clear - Matt/Gloss
- Woodoc Colours: Mulberry, Aquamarine and Beaufort Grey
- 3 containers for mixing
- mixing sticks
- masking tape
1. Download and print the template; cut it out with a craft knife. You want to use the negative shape as your template.
2. Position the template on the doors of the pedestal with the Prestik and trace the raindrop shape with a pencil. Move it down, but turn it in the opposite direction, and trace the shape again. Repeat this process until you have three raindrop shapes on each door.
3. Pour about 150ml Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR into each container. Add a small amount of the Woodoc Colours to each container and stir well.
4. Carefully paint the raindrop shapes with two coats of the Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR, tinted with Woodoc Colours. Paint the top two in Water-Borne FLOOR tinted with Aquamarine, the middle two in Water-Borne FLOOR tinted with Mulberry and the bottom two in Water-Borne FLOOR tinted with Beaufort Grey, letting the sealer dry between coats.
5. Mask the backboard of the pedestal shelf and paint it with two coats of Water-Borne FLOOR tinted with Beaufort Grey, letting the sealer dry between coats. Remove the masking tape when the second coat has dried.
6. Seal the entire pedestal with two coats of clear Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR, letting the sealer dry between coats.