Prep time: 3 hrs 45 mins
- 1 kg pork belly, trimmed and butter ied 600 g pork loin1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup brandy 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup sugar2 rm nectarines, chopped nely1 apple, chopped nely
- 1/4 cup macademia nuts, nely chopped
- Salt and pepper
1. Place cranberries in brandy and juiceand leave to hydrate overnight. Place the cranberries with all the liquid in a pot and bring to boil. Add sugar and simmer until sauce is thick and syrupy. Separate the berries and syrup, reserving the syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C. In a bowl, mix cranberries, nectarines, apple and macademia nuts. Place in fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Place pork belly on a clean surface, skin side down, season with salt and black pepper. Spread fruit and nut filling mixture all over, then place the seasoned pork loin across the middle of the belly. Roll up pork belly and tie up using strings.