Time: 1 hr 30 minutes
You will need:
- 500 g chicken wings
- 1/4 cup tomato puree?
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed?
- 2 green chilli, finely chopped?
- 1 tsp ginger, crushed
- Handful coriander, finely chopped
- 3T worcestershire sauce?
- 3T brown sugar
1. In a bowl, add all ingredients together to make a marinade
2. Place chicken wings in a large sealable bag, pour the marinade and leave to marinate for 3 hours, or overnight.?
3. Remove and cook over low coal heat for 20-30 minutes, turning the meat often for a thoroughly cooked chicken.?TIP: Cook the marinade in a saucepan, stirring all the time to serve as a dip.
Tip: Cook the marinade in a saucepan, stirring all the time to serve as a dip.