Video: Francois Oberholster
You will need
- offcut piece of 350 x 400mm timber
- cat door template
- drill with 8mm drill bit
- Woodoc Water-Borne DECK Clear
- Woodoc Colours Clifton Grey
- screwdriver and screws
1. Download (HERE) and print the template then cut out the cat shape.
2. Place the cut-out template in the centre of the timber and trace the shape.
3. Clamp the timber to your work surface. Drill a pilot hole and cut the shape out with the jigsaw.
4. Sand the edges smooth.
5. Mix the Woodoc Colours Clifton Grey with the Woodoc Water-Borne DECK Clear in a container.
6. Paint the timber with three coats of the sealer on all sides, letting it dry between coats.
7. Cut one plank in your fence shorter by 350mm. Place the cat door over this opening and screw in place.