Get ready for the Johannesburg HOMEMAKERS Expo, 28 February - 03 March – we’re pulling out all the stops! Expect food demonstrations, paint-technique masterclasses, pop-up shops, and never-to-be-repeated subscription offers.
The Johannesburg HOMEMAKERS Expo celebrates the authenticity behind real homes and their beauty. The show will present the very latest in home renovation, interiors, soft furnishings, lighting, kitchens, furniture, and more. Meet leaders in the home lifestyle industry with exclusive insider tips and professional advice.
Be sure to come early to secure your seat at the Tuis|Home Theater – you don’t want to miss out on any of the action! And as always, our presentations are informative, hands-on and highly entertaining. Best of all? With plenty of giveaways, prizes and home-baked treats on offer, fun is guaranteed.
Specials at the Expo
- Subscribe to Tuis|Home and get a massive 50% discount! Remember: this is a once-off offer and only valid for print subscriptions paid for at the Johannesburg HOMEMAKERS Expo. You pay just R282 for 12 issues, starting with the April 2019 edition.
- Hot off the press, the March issue will also be on sale for only R30!
- If you’ve missed one of our special editions, you’ll find it on sale here at a 50% discount.
All demos are free!
Enjoy a cup of coffee and a chat.
Thursday & Friday: 10:30 – 11:00
Saturday & Sunday: 09:30 – 10:00
- Armand Aucamp cooks from his book, Armand Kook Kaal.
Thursday & Friday: 12:00 – 13:00
- Renette Vosloo shares her food secrets.
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30 – 12:30
Chalk paint masterclass
Tjhoko's Nadine Vosloo shows you how easy it is to transform almost anything into a showpiece with chalk paint.
Thursday – Sunday: 14:00 – 15:00
Locally-produced Triple Three Gin offers a masterclass with tastings; discover all the different ways to enjoy gin.
Thursday – Sunday: 16:00 – 17:00
Tickets cost R100 per adult, R60 for pensioners and R20 for scholars.
Visit homemakersonline.co.za for more information.