What you need
* painter’s tape
* sander with coarse-grit and fine-grit sandpaper
* template [DOWNLOAD THE MOROCCAN DOOR TEMPLATE HERE]
* 2 x 1L Woodoc Water-Borne Deck Clear
* 20ml Woodoc Colours Seaweed
* 20ml Woodoc Colours Mulberry
What to do:
1. Download the template and print it at 100%. You can easily do this in Adobe Reader by choosing the poster option in the print window. It will then automatically break the template up into A4 sections and print it on several pages that you can tape together. Cut out the template.
2. Prepare the door by sanding it until raw and smooth; start with coarse-grit and finish with a fine-grit sandpaper. The wood should be dust-free and dry before you apply the Water-Borne Deck.
3. Position the template in place and trace the shape with chalk. Mask the outside of the shape with the painter’s tape.
4. Mix 20ml Woodoc Colours Seaweed with 1L Water-Borne Deck and 20ml Woodoc Colours Mulberry with 1L Water-Borne Deck.
5. Apply three coats of the Water-Borne Deck and Seaweed to the inside of the masked area, letting the sealer dry between coats.
6. Remove the painter’s tape and reapply it on the inside of the chalked line.
7. Repeat step 5 with Water-Borne Deck and Mulberry.
8. Remove the tape and you’re done!
Looking for the perfect products for this job? Visit www.woodoc.com