Keeping your cool in warmer weather has never been more affordable!
IsoBoard offers an easy-to-install insulation solution to fit to new builds or retrofit to existing buildings.
This enables your home to manage temperature fluctuations with ease and you to maintain comfortable living and working spaces for the lifetime of your building!
Suitable for all the different areas in your home, this environmentally responsible thermal insulation solution is as versatile as it is effective.
Heat gain in residential homes is largely through the roof structure. Insulated ceilings retard heat flow into the living areas in summer and contain generated heat in winter, providing a comfortable living environment.
With IsoBoard you have a rigid insulation board that can incorporate the ultimate in complete insulation design from the ground up, literally.
Advantages of IsoBoard
- Reliability Correctly installed, the boards are effective for the lifespan of the building.
- Versatility IsoBoard is the only thermal insulator that can be successfully used under floors, within walls, as ceilings and roof- linings – whether in new builds or retrofit applications.
- Health benefits The boards are non-toxic, moisture- resistant and don’t support mould growth.
- Cost-efficiency IsoBoard offers one of the lowest installed-cost thermal insulation solutions.
- Durability Manufactured locally since 1995, nearly every IsoBoard installation is still ‘active to specification’; this means that the insulation lasts indefinitely at the thermal performance level we promise and doesn’t need replacing.
- Safety IsoBoard does not spread flames. In the event of a fire, it softens and shrinks away from the heat source. This has been proven in many home and commercial building fires.
Did you know?
1 IsoBoard can be treated with water-based paints and wood stains to suit your colour scheme.
2 When replacing a ceiling, leave the existing ceiling as is and simply install IsoBoard directly underneath – a quick and permanent solution with minimal mess or fuss!
3 Adjacent boards interlock with tongue-and-groove edges, providing easy installation and a continuous layer of thermal insulation.
4 Concealed fixing clips and an adhesive are included in the package when installing IsoBoard as a ceiling.