It’s every girl’s dream to have the perfect wedding day, but when that time comes some brides take it to the extreme.
A shocked guest took to social media platform Reddit to reveal a lengthy list of regulations which allegedly came from the wedding coordinator on behalf of the bride.
According to Metro the email has a few spelling errors which make it difficult to believe it’s authentic, although it’s strangely specific and slightly aggressive.
The post on Reddit received a huge response, getting more than 1 200 likes and 859 comments, with many describing it as hilarious.
Some of the rules are understandable, such as asking guests not to wear white, cream or ivory.
But the other rules are strange.
The wedding coordinator asks that guests not talk to the bride and that they not wear a full face of make-up.
Doable but awkwardly strange, right?
The email from this latest bridezilla’s wedding coordinator had the following rules:
· Please arrive 15-30 minutes early
· Please DO NOT wear white, cream or ivory
· Please do not wear anything other than a basic bob or a ponytail
· Please do not fave a full face of makeup
· Do not record during the ceremony
· Do not check in on FB until instructed
· Use [hashtag] when posting all pictures
· DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL
· Everyone will toast with Rémy. No acceptance
· Lastly must come with a gift 75$ or more or you want be admitted in
We can’t confirm whether this list of rules is authentic, but it’s certainly hilarious.