Women of all shapes and sizes are experimenting with swimsuits that represent their personalities: high-waisted, tankini, two-piece or fatkini. Here are a few tips to help you look like a Baywatch babe.
TIPS TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SWIMWEAR
- When trying on a swimsuit, keep your underwear on for hygiene purposes.
- Groom yourself before showing off your choice. Remove any unwanted body hair.
- To feel comfortable, choose colours and fabrics that highlight your best features. Wear bright colours on your fave parts and solid colours to hide those you don’t like.
STYLE AND CUT
- A one-piece or high-waisted set is great if you’re not so confident of your waist. Choose one with sheer panels over your tummy or a dark, solid colour.
- Triangular tops and halternecks draw attention to the bust.
- A tankini is good for highlighting the waist.
- Boy shorts tend to make your hips look wider.
- If you have a long torso, tankinis and two-piece suits are great.
- If you’re heavier in the chest area, there are two-piece and full-body suits available in D and F cups.