ICYMI: Breast pumps, natural hair plus deaf, disabled, trans, "fat" and pregnant models on the runway - fashion shows are changing
These moments made us celebrate a more realistic and diverse standard of beauty in the fashion industry.
2. The #FatatFashionWeek hashtag
Technically this happened on the street and not on the runway but it reminded us that fashion is for everyone and all body shapes and sizes need to be normalised.
3. This lingerie brand cast more black models but...
5. We don't have to hide our roots
6. Major modelling agencies are hiring deaf models
7. Some models give others a bad name though
8. But some celebs continue the fight against double standards
9. Had a long week and just need a little fashion fun to relax?
10. If you saw anything you'd like to shop, read this before you place the next order
Happy long weekend and Heritage Day! Don't spend all your money.
Love, the W24 team
Sign up to W24's newsletters