Find out if you addicted to toxic love, and break the cycle.
Many of us have been in a relationship, but we keep going back. Here’s how to figure out if you’re addicted, and what you can do to end it. Are you addicted? If you answer yes to at least one of these questions, you may be addicted and should seek help.
Break the cycle Seek professional help if you feel you’re failing at ending a bad relationship if:
- Even though you know the relationship is bad, you choose to do nothing about it;
- You have every excuse on earth about why you must stay with him, even when everyone around says the opposite;
- You associate breaking up with him with emotional stress and separation anxiety, which makes even more nervous about leaving; and
- You are scared of being alone, and think it’s better the devil you know than the one you don’t.
- You’re so unhappy, but you feel boxed into a corner with nowhere to run;
- Your relationship is verbally, emotionally or physically abusive; and
- The fear of being alone keeps pulling you back, even when you’ve decided to leave.