Entrepreneur and media personality Minnie Dlamini Jones talks about her #girlgang, fashion and her favourite movie
1. “I have a #girlgang that includes the likes of Unathi Nkayi and Anele Mdoda. It’s amazing to have these amazing women in my life that I can share with and even learn from. We move in different spaces in the same industry and I believe one day we’ll all be able to pool our resources together and do something massive.
2. Handbag must-have… Perfume and spare undies. Some days are long [chuckles].
3. I love heels but I’m definitely a sneaker girl.
4. I can’t live without…my family!
5. My favourite holiday destination is Lagos, Nigeria.
6. My favourite designer is Asanda Madyibi.
7. My go-to meal is meat. I love meat. Prime rib on the bone, medium rare.
8. If I wasn’t a presenter and businesswoman, I’d be an actress. Acting is definitely my first love.
9. I’m obsessed with the movie, The Godfather, and can’t decide if 1 or 2 was the best one.
READ MORE: "I got into sports, not to emulate what every other female sports presenter had done but to carve my niche," - Minnie Dlamini Jones
10. A song that gets me off my feet and moving? I can’t choose just one song. More like favourite genre – 80s and 90s R&B.”
Most Read Stories
What To Watch